All the galleries can be accessed by clicking on the 'Classmate Galleries' link in the left hand column of the website. View a Gallery by clicking on one of the photos in it. A slideshow will start with a delay between each frame to give you time to view each photo.
To create your own galleries under an existing gallery heading -
1) Click on the relevant Cover Picture you see on that page.
2) Click on Create Your Own Photo Gallery Here at the foot of the page under the photos.
3) Click on Add photos. Find the photo or image you want to add from your own computer and double click on it. You'll see the upload progress as it happens.
4) Click on Adjust if you want to get the image looking the way you want and use the Image Editor that appears to do so. You'll probably have to play around with it to get used to what you can do. After each change you make click on Apply and when you've made all the different changes you want and are happy with the picture, click on Save at the top of the screen.
5) When the upload finishes, add a caption in the box next to it if you wish to.
6) Once you've uploaded more than one photo/image you can choose which one you want to be the Cover Photo of your gallery by clicking on the words Cover Photo.
7) Click on the Classmate Galleries heading in the left hand column to find the Gallery you've created and you should see underneath it that there is now more than one gallery under that heading. Click on the Cover Photo and both galleries under that heading will show. You can view either of them but you can only make alterations to your own one.
I'm sure I can trust you not to add anything that's too personal and, as I reserve the right to delete anything inappropriate, before you'll be able to view your new galleries, or any photos you add to them, I'll be notified that you want to upload some pictures and, once I've approved them, they'll appear on your own mini gallery under the main gallery heading you uploaded them to.
If you've any suggestions for new Gallery subjects please let me know and I'll add them.
PLEASE NOTE: All uploaded items will reduce the available website file storage capacity so, at some stage, you might see a message that says something like "Sorry uploads are not currently available". This will mean me having to purchase extra capacity before you can continue, so let me know you've had the message and if you try again a couple of days later I'll have purchased more file space to allow you to upload what you want without any problems - subject to my approval, of course.