All the galleries, like the one below, can be accessed by clicking on the 'Classmate Galleries' link in the left hand column. View a Gallery by clicking on one of the photos in it. A slideshow will start with a 10 second delay between each frame.
To create your own galleries under an existing gallery heading -
1) Click on the relevant Cover Picture you see on that page.
2) Click on Create Your Own Photo Gallery Here.
3) Click on Add photos. Find the Picture you want to add from your own computer and double click on it. You'll see the upload progress as it happens.
4) Hover your mouse over the photo once it's uploaded and if you click on Adjust, the Picture Editor that comes up allows you to make any adjustments you want using the icons at the top by clicking on them. You'll probably have to play around with it to get used to what you can do. After each thing you do click on Apply and when you've made all the different changes you want and are happy with the picture, click on Save.
5) When the upload finishes, add a caption in the box next to it if you wish to.
6) Once you've uploaded all your pictures you can choose which one you want to be the Cover Photo of your gallery by hovering your mouse over the relevant picture and clickimg on the words Cover Photo that appear.
7) Click on the Classmate Galleries heading in the left hand column to find the Gallery you've created and you should see underneath it that there is now more than one gallery under that heading. Click on the Cover Photo and both galleries under that heading will show. You can view either of them but you can only make alterations to your own one.
I'm sure I can trust you not to add anything that's too personal, and I reserve the right to delete anything inappropriate so before you'll be able to view your galleries alongside the others I'll be notified that you want to upload some pictures and, once I've approved them, they'll appear on your own mini gallery under the main gallery heading you uploaded them to.
If you've any suggestions for new Gallery subjects please let me know and I'll add them.
PLEASE NOTE: All uploaded items will reduce the available website file storage capacity so, at some stage, you might see a message that says something like "Sorry uploads are not currently available". This will mean me having to purchase extra capacity before you can continue, so let me know you've had the message and check back a couple of days later and you'll be able to upload what you want.